Exeter Chief’s coach to guest speak at charity gala dinner
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are still on sale for Sid Valley Rotary Club’s charity gala dinner.
Exeter Chiefs head coach Rob Baxter has been named as the guest speaker and will give an insight into the club’s success over the past seven years - including last season’s fantastic run up the Premiership final at Twickenham.
The event follows the Rotary club’s successful charity dinner last year at Woodbury Park, when RAF Typhoon display pilot, Flt Lt Jonathan Dowen was the speaker.
Organisers are hoping to attract 300 diners and rugby fans to this year’s event, which will be held at Sandy Park, Exeter, on Friday, February 24.
Money raised on the evening will be split between Sidmouth Lifeboat, the RNLI and the Respect the Water initiative, which Sid Valley Rotary Club has set up to help young people to learn to swim.
You may also want to watch:
On the night, guests will be given the opportunity to take part in a question and answer session with Rob, followed by a grand auction with special ‘money can’t buy prizes’.
Tickets and further information available from www.RobBaxterRugbyDinner.co.uk
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman