Customers will be looked after following closure, says mobility company
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth shop which provided mobility equipment and disability aids has closed but an Exeter business has sought to reassure customers that they will be looked after.
The Herald previously reported that More Than Mobility, in the High Street, would be shutting at the end of March.
Exeter Disability Centre (EDC) has sought to reassure customers that they still be able to receive the care and support they are used to.
An EDC spokesman said: “It’s important that people have the security of a competent, professional company with experience of this kind of work to support them.
“We have been in communication with the team at More Than Mobility, and have agreed to help wherever required.
You may also want to watch:
“We have mobile engineers and mobile sales demonstrators available whenever anyone needs them.”
Anyone with any concerns should contact Martin Denning at EDC on 01392 824428.
- 1 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start