Customers will be looked after following closure, says mobility company
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth shop which provided mobility equipment and disability aids has closed but an Exeter business has sought to reassure customers that they will be looked after.
The Herald previously reported that More Than Mobility, in the High Street, would be shutting at the end of March.
Exeter Disability Centre (EDC) has sought to reassure customers that they still be able to receive the care and support they are used to.
An EDC spokesman said: “It’s important that people have the security of a competent, professional company with experience of this kind of work to support them.
“We have been in communication with the team at More Than Mobility, and have agreed to help wherever required.
You may also want to watch:
“We have mobile engineers and mobile sales demonstrators available whenever anyone needs them.”
Anyone with any concerns should contact Martin Denning at EDC on 01392 824428.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Demand for properties in Sidmouth is high as South West becomes more desirable
- 7 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 8 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 9 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival