Exhibition entries available now
LOCAL artists can now pick up entry forms for next year’s Branscombe Art Exhibition.
This exhibition, to be held over the four days of Easter at Branscombe Village Hall, has proved highly successful and popular in the past, not only as a means for artists to exhibit and sell their work, but also to raise money for local charities.
Devon Air Ambulance, Branscombe Youth Club, Children’s Hospice South West, and Living with Cancer have all benefited from earlier exhibitions.
The bi-annual event has built a good reputation as a showcase for attractive works of art at affordable prices and is well supported by visitors and residents. It is anticipated that more than 100 artists will exhibit between 300 and 400 paintings and drawings, all of which will be for sale.
Individual artists may exhibit as many works as they wish for a �7 hanging fee. Twenty per cent of all the proceeds from sales is donated to charity.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms, to be returned by the end of January, are available from Graham and Hilary Walford-Howell on (01297) 680273.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank