Exhibition entries available now
LOCAL artists can now pick up entry forms for next year’s Branscombe Art Exhibition.
This exhibition, to be held over the four days of Easter at Branscombe Village Hall, has proved highly successful and popular in the past, not only as a means for artists to exhibit and sell their work, but also to raise money for local charities.
Devon Air Ambulance, Branscombe Youth Club, Children’s Hospice South West, and Living with Cancer have all benefited from earlier exhibitions.
The bi-annual event has built a good reputation as a showcase for attractive works of art at affordable prices and is well supported by visitors and residents. It is anticipated that more than 100 artists will exhibit between 300 and 400 paintings and drawings, all of which will be for sale.
Individual artists may exhibit as many works as they wish for a �7 hanging fee. Twenty per cent of all the proceeds from sales is donated to charity.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms, to be returned by the end of January, are available from Graham and Hilary Walford-Howell on (01297) 680273.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future