Man appears in court following Sidmouth collision
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man from Exmouth has appeared in court charged with causing serious injury and failing to stop.
David Williams, of Wordsworth Close, appeared at Exeter Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 2.
The defendant is charged with driving his Peugeot dangerously in Sidford Road, on September 2 last year, where a person was seriously injured.
The 50-year-old is also charged with failing to stop after an accident.
He will appear at Exeter Crown Court on Friday May 3.
You may also want to watch:
He was granted unconditional bail.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites