Extras needed for Devon zombie movie
- Credit: Archant
A student filmmaker is appealing for volunteers to help create a zombie story that explores discrimination in society.
Sidmouth resident Scott Treloar is writing a script for horror-drama The Last of Our Days, inspired recent apocalyptic fiction like of The Walking Dead and The Road.
He needs actors for major and minor roles, as well as extras, for the five episodes that will be set around Devon.
The 21-year-old, who is studying animal management, said: “The story is based around Saul Johnson, who is a survivor of a zombie-type pandemic who is part of a minority who are immune to the parasite.
“It is going to explore discrimination in society and how we view those different to us.”
You may also want to watch:
The film will be directed by Kyle Fitch, who previously enlisted Scott’s help for a short film, The Vampire Hunter, for his media course.
Anyone interested in helping out can email Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman