New rides as fair announces returns to Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
The thrill of the funfair will return to Sidmouth next month.
David Rowland and his company D&C Attractions will be setting up in The Ham for four days with new rides and attractions for all the family.
The fair will open on Wednesday, June 5, and run until June 8,
The gates will open from 5pm to 9.30pm on weekdays and from 1pm to 9.30pm on THE Saturday.
All children's rides are priced at £1.
You may also want to watch:
On the final day, youngsters will be able to meet princesses and superheroes on Saturday, as their favourite characters are set to make appearance.
Set to appear will be Elsa, Spiderman, Cinderella and Captain America.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open