Superheroes to appear on fair’s final day
- Credit: Archant
There is one more day to go until the funfair rolls out of town.
David Rowland and his company D&C Attractions have brought the lights and fun of the fairground to The Ham, with a number of new rides and attractions for all the family.
The fair opened on Wednesday and will run until Saturday (June 8).
Adrenaline junkies can enjoy rides such as the crazy cage, dodgems and mission space swing ride.
The gates will open from 5pm to 9.30pm on weekdays and from 1pm to 9.30pm on the Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
All children's rides are priced at £1.
On the final day, youngsters will be able to meet princesses and superheroes on Saturday, as their favourite characters are set to make appearance.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
Set to appear are Elsa, Spiderman, Cinderella and Captain America.
Speaking to the Herald at the end of May, Mr Rowland said: "It's an event for the whole family with rides for everyone.
"Like all other towns and cities, it brings all the community together for one week of super awesome fun."