Fashion show event to take place at Newton Poppleford
- Credit: Archant
Fashion aficionados in Newton Poppleford are in for a treat as a show featuring outfits for all ages is held at the village hall.
The fundraising event takes place on Friday July 13, starting at 7pm.
Clothing is provided by M & Co in Sidmouth, with casual outfits in the first half of the show and evening outfits during the second half.
There will be a raffle and free refreshments served during the interval.
All the proceeds from the show will go towards refurbishments at Newton Poppleford Village Hall.
You may also want to watch:
The outside needs to be painted and there are plans to upgrade the toilets.
M&Co is hosting the show and providing the outfits free of charge.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
There are a limited number of tickets (priced £6 each) available from the M&Co store in Sidmouth or by contacting Gill on 01395 568928 or by emailing email@example.com.