Fashion show for Sidmouth hospital comforts fund and other news
- Credit: Getty Images
Sidmouth Victoria Hospital is raising money for its comforts fund with a fashion show at Stowford Community Centre at 7pm tonight. Read this and more.
COMFORT FASHION: Sidmouth Victoria Hospital is raising money for its comforts fund with a fashion show at Stowford Community Centre at 7pm tonight (Friday, July 12).
Hilary Bevis from Good as New in Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary will lead the evening.
Tickets (£7) include a glass of wine and are available from Paragon Books.
Comforts fund member Jenny Brewer thanks Harrison-Lavers and Potbury’s for sponsoring the event.
You may also want to watch:
ROCK AT CLUB: Rock and roll band Kiss the Rod are playing in Sidmouth Sailing Club next Friday (July 19) from 8pm.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
Tickets (£6) are available from Gill Smith on 01395 516529.
The event is raising money for Sid Vale Community Productions.
EXTENSION ‘OK’: Plans to build a single and two-storey side extension at 15 Manstone Mead, Sidmouth, have been recommended for approval by district council officers.
A decision on the proposals will be made by the authority’s development management committee when it meets at Knowle on Tuesday.