Fashion show fun at Sidmouth Golf Club
Event raises �130 for Hospiscare
HEAVY rain cancelled an annual ladies’ golf competition but couldn’t dampen sprits as competitors took to the runway for fashion show fun.
The event, at Sidmouth Golf Club, saw female players swap their nine-irons for the latest fashions.
Festivities saw �130 raised for Hospiscare – the lady captain’s charity of the year.
The event has been sponsored by Fields of Sidmouth for the last 16 years.
You may also want to watch:
Women showed off the store’s latest in casual wear to sophisticated outfits.
The Fields Cup golf tournament will now take place on Wednesday, May 23.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses