Fashion show fun at Sidmouth Golf Club
Event raises �130 for Hospiscare
HEAVY rain cancelled an annual ladies’ golf competition but couldn’t dampen sprits as competitors took to the runway for fashion show fun.
The event, at Sidmouth Golf Club, saw female players swap their nine-irons for the latest fashions.
Festivities saw �130 raised for Hospiscare – the lady captain’s charity of the year.
The event has been sponsored by Fields of Sidmouth for the last 16 years.
You may also want to watch:
Women showed off the store’s latest in casual wear to sophisticated outfits.
The Fields Cup golf tournament will now take place on Wednesday, May 23.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman