Newton Poppleford fashion show hosted by M&Co raises money for village hall
- Credit: Contributed
Fashion parade will help give village hall a makeover
Models of all ages will be strutting their stuff, showing off their stylish outfits and to-die-for shoes at a charity fashion show in Newton Poppleford this evening (Friday).
Casual and evening wear outfits provided by the M&Co clothes shop in Sidmouth, which is hosting the event, will be showcased on the catwalk at the village hall from 7pm.
All the proceeds from the event will go towards the ongoing refurbishment of the village hall, which has already had new windows and interior decorations.
But the outside woodwork still needs to be painted and there are plans for better toilets and disabled facilities, which the fashion show will help to pay for.
You may also want to watch:
The event will also include a raffle and free refreshments, which will be served during the interval.
Tickets are £6 each and can be obtained either from the M&Co store in Sidmouth or by contacting Gill Cameron-Webb on 01395 568928.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open