Fence flattened in Sidmouth and other news
car park boundary was left badly damaged in a hit-and-run incident in Sidmouth in the early hours of Sunday morning (April 22). Read this and more.
DOOR DAMAGE: Police have appealed for information after the front door of a Sidbury home was the subject of criminal damage.
The property, in Chapel Street, was targeted between Sunday, April 15, and last Thursday, April 19.
Crime reference: KS/12/207.
You may also want to watch:
GRAFFITI BLIGHT: “Foul and abusive” graffiti written on a wall in Station Road, Sidmouth, has sparked a police investigation, said Police Community Support Officer Alex Powe.
The rude message was left between midnight and 10.30am on Saturday, April 21. Crime reference: KS/12/211
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 6 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
FENCING FLATTENED: A car park boundary was left badly damaged in a hit-and-run incident in Sidmouth in the early hours of Sunday morning (April 22).
Police said a passing vehicle caused the destruction, in York Road, between midnight and 9am.
Log number: 448 22/04/12.
CONTACT POLICE: If you have information on any of the above incidents, call Devon and Cornwall police by dialling 101 and quote the relevant crime reference number.
HOSPISCARE: A spring coffee morning and table top sale at Newton Poppleford Village Hall tomorrow (Saturday, April 28) will donate funds to Hospiscare.
The event, organised by the Otter Vale Friends of Hospiscare, will take place from 10am to noon.
There will be stalls and a grand draw.