Fence flattened in Sidmouth and other news
car park boundary was left badly damaged in a hit-and-run incident in Sidmouth in the early hours of Sunday morning (April 22). Read this and more.
DOOR DAMAGE: Police have appealed for information after the front door of a Sidbury home was the subject of criminal damage.
The property, in Chapel Street, was targeted between Sunday, April 15, and last Thursday, April 19.
Crime reference: KS/12/207.
You may also want to watch:
GRAFFITI BLIGHT: “Foul and abusive” graffiti written on a wall in Station Road, Sidmouth, has sparked a police investigation, said Police Community Support Officer Alex Powe.
The rude message was left between midnight and 10.30am on Saturday, April 21. Crime reference: KS/12/211
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
FENCING FLATTENED: A car park boundary was left badly damaged in a hit-and-run incident in Sidmouth in the early hours of Sunday morning (April 22).
Police said a passing vehicle caused the destruction, in York Road, between midnight and 9am.
Log number: 448 22/04/12.
CONTACT POLICE: If you have information on any of the above incidents, call Devon and Cornwall police by dialling 101 and quote the relevant crime reference number.
HOSPISCARE: A spring coffee morning and table top sale at Newton Poppleford Village Hall tomorrow (Saturday, April 28) will donate funds to Hospiscare.
The event, organised by the Otter Vale Friends of Hospiscare, will take place from 10am to noon.
There will be stalls and a grand draw.