Festival of Art at Kennaway House, Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
More than 200 pieces of original work created by the members of the Sidmouth Society of Artists are going on display at their annual exhibition.
The Festival of Art exhibition opens at Kennaway House on Thursday, July 4 and runs until Wednesday 17, from 10am until 4pm every day.
It features a wide range of mediums and styles, including 3D art such as sculpture. Members gathered at Kennaway House on Tuesday afternoon (July 2) to put their work on display in the exhibition area.
The Society of Artists' spokesman Terence Crook said: "Our members really appreciate the chance to exhibit the art they have produced during the past year.
"Most of the works are for sale, so this is a chance for people to acquire an original piece of art for a very reasonable price."
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will be invited to vote for their favourite work of art, and the winner will receive a crystal trophy.
Admission is just £1, and free for under 18s.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon