Festive fundraiser at Sidmouth College Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
The Sidmouth College Association is gearing up for its Christmas craft fair to raise funds for school resources and equipment.
There will be free entry to more than 40 stalls selling a wide variety of craft items, handmade products and Christmas gifts.
The college restaurant will be open, serving tea, coffee, mince pies, homemade soup and other refreshments.
There will also be a huge raffle on the day, with generous donations including vouchers for a range of attractions across the South West, and for local restaurants and businesses.
In the afternoon, the Sidmouth folk choir will be performing at 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The fair takes place in the main hall at the Primley Road campus from 10am to 3pm on Saturday, November 25.
SPECIAL OFFER for Herald readers: Cut out this story and take it along to the event for a free cup of tea or coffee.
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 4 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 5 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'