Festive fundraiser at Sidmouth College Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
The Sidmouth College Association is gearing up for its Christmas craft fair to raise funds for school resources and equipment.
There will be free entry to more than 40 stalls selling a wide variety of craft items, handmade products and Christmas gifts.
The college restaurant will be open, serving tea, coffee, mince pies, homemade soup and other refreshments.
There will also be a huge raffle on the day, with generous donations including vouchers for a range of attractions across the South West, and for local restaurants and businesses.
In the afternoon, the Sidmouth folk choir will be performing at 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The fair takes place in the main hall at the Primley Road campus from 10am to 3pm on Saturday, November 25.
SPECIAL OFFER for Herald readers: Cut out this story and take it along to the event for a free cup of tea or coffee.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown