Festive fundraiser at Sidmouth College Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
The Sidmouth College Association is gearing up for its Christmas craft fair to raise funds for school resources and equipment.
There will be free entry to more than 40 stalls selling a wide variety of craft items, handmade products and Christmas gifts.
The college restaurant will be open, serving tea, coffee, mince pies, homemade soup and other refreshments.
There will also be a huge raffle on the day, with generous donations including vouchers for a range of attractions across the South West, and for local restaurants and businesses.
In the afternoon, the Sidmouth folk choir will be performing at 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The fair takes place in the main hall at the Primley Road campus, from 10am to 3pm tomorrow (Saturday).
SPECIAL OFFER for Herald readers: Cut out this story and take it along to the event for a free cup of tea or coffee.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman