Festive fundraiser at Sidmouth College Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
The Sidmouth College Association is gearing up for its Christmas craft fair to raise funds for school resources and equipment.
There will be free entry to more than 40 stalls selling a wide variety of craft items, handmade products and Christmas gifts.
The college restaurant will be open, serving tea, coffee, mince pies, homemade soup and other refreshments.
There will also be a huge raffle on the day, with generous donations including vouchers for a range of attractions across the South West, and for local restaurants and businesses.
In the afternoon, the Sidmouth folk choir will be performing at 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The fair takes place in the main hall at the Primley Road campus, from 10am to 3pm tomorrow (Saturday).
SPECIAL OFFER for Herald readers: Cut out this story and take it along to the event for a free cup of tea or coffee.
- 1 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 4 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 5 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 6 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 7 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 8 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"