Fields of Sidmouth worker Andy socks it to em’
A WORKER at Fields of Sidmouth socked it to the competition when selling the foot garments – and landed an iPod for his efforts.
Andy Goring was handed his prize at the store last week.
HJ Hall, established in 1882, has been manufacturing socks in the Midlands since that time and the company ran a promotion from October to December offering consumers a free socks if they purchased four pairs in-store.
“Every entry we received gave details of the sales person in the shop who’d assisted them, which enabled us to ascertain which staff member, in each of our six territories, had sold the most,” said HJ’s Janet Faithful.
“In the South West, this person was Andy from Fields of Sidmouth.”
You may also want to watch:
Our photograph shows Andy being presented with his prize – an iPod – by Neil Walton, HJ’s area sales manager.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 7 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 10 High scoring in the Sidmouth Stablefords