Fire eaters launch business exhibit
PROFESSIONAL fire eaters and performers will open the Business South West Exhibition at Westpoint near Exeter on Thursday, October 17. The two day business exhibition, which begins at 10am, is in its 14th year.
PROFESSIONAL fire eaters and performers will open the Business South West Exhibition at Westpoint near Exeter on Thursday, October 17.
The two day business exhibition, which begins at 10am, is in its 14th year.
More than 120 businesses will exhibit and the event will have a real South West flavour, including a visit on Friday by celebrity chef Michael Caines.
Of the fire eaters, Rachel Fellows senior events manager explained: "We are constantly searching for new and exciting ways to launch our exhibitions and we thought lightening the event with the flame throwers would be a good way to brighten up the occasion."
You may also want to watch:
There is no charge for visitors to the exhibition and free seminars are on offer to help businesses move forward.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman