Firms promote excellent East Devon
SOME of the region’s top lesiure and tourism businesses have joined forces to form East Devon Excellence.
The marketing group’s aim is to promote the district as a quality place to stay, eat and explore.
With increasing numbers of East Devon hotels, restaurants, pubs, attractions, self-catering cottages and B&Bs picking up award after award, many felt the time had come to join forces, and promote what the area has to offer for visitors and residents alike.
The website features 24 businesses, including The Salty Monk, Sidford; Joshua’s Harvest Store, Ottery St Mary and Sidmouth Hotels Ltd.
Alistair Handyside, chairman of South West Tourism and owner of Higher Wiscombe holiday cottages, Southleigh, said: “This is a wonderfully focused initiative, which really gets across the range of top class businesses East Devon has to offer.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.eastdevonexcellence.co.uk.
- 1 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 2 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 3 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 4 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 5 Return to online meetings thanks to progressive alliance
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 8 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 9 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 10 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award