Follow the sheep in Sidmouth and other news
Families are being invited to take part in a Christmas sheep trail next Friday. Read this and more.
BOX AID: Thanks have been expressed after a total of 171 boxes were sent to disadvantaged children in the Ukraine as part of a shoe box appeal organised by Sidmouth’s Primley United Reformed Church.
FESTIVE CRAFTS: All Saints Church in Sidmouth will host a Christmas crafts event from 5pm to 8pm during the town’s late night shopping event next Friday (December 7).
Visitors can create their own festive floral display, cards and tree decorations at the event.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free, but donations will be asked for to cover the cost of materials used.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight
CHRISTMAS SHEEP TRAIL: Families are being invited to take part in a Christmas sheep trail next Friday.
Small knitted animals will be placed in window displays of various shops. Participants can collect trail leaflets from either Sidmouth Parish Church or All Saints Church and complete the name of the sheep against the name of the outlet in which they are on show.
A prize will be awarded for correctly completed forms returned at any Christmas services at Sid Valley Anglican churches.