Follow the sheep in Sidmouth and other news
Families are being invited to take part in a Christmas sheep trail next Friday. Read this and more.
BOX AID: Thanks have been expressed after a total of 171 boxes were sent to disadvantaged children in the Ukraine as part of a shoe box appeal organised by Sidmouth’s Primley United Reformed Church.
FESTIVE CRAFTS: All Saints Church in Sidmouth will host a Christmas crafts event from 5pm to 8pm during the town’s late night shopping event next Friday (December 7).
Visitors can create their own festive floral display, cards and tree decorations at the event.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free, but donations will be asked for to cover the cost of materials used.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 8 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance
CHRISTMAS SHEEP TRAIL: Families are being invited to take part in a Christmas sheep trail next Friday.
Small knitted animals will be placed in window displays of various shops. Participants can collect trail leaflets from either Sidmouth Parish Church or All Saints Church and complete the name of the sheep against the name of the outlet in which they are on show.
A prize will be awarded for correctly completed forms returned at any Christmas services at Sid Valley Anglican churches.