Food festival and craft fair at Kennaway House, Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
A feast for the eyes and the taste buds is on offer at Kennaway House on Saturday, August 17.
The Sidmouth Food Festival, now in its fourth year, is taking place on the same day as the West Country Crafters' artisan fair, which is held every two weeks.
The craft fair features stalls selling knitting, sewing, felting, crochet and home-made cards. The exhibitors vary from event to event.
The food festival will offer delicacies including seaweed seasoning, authentic Persian dishes, sweet macaroons and speciality chocolate.
Both will take place in the grounds of Kennaway House.
You may also want to watch:
At the same time, there is an exhibition of abstracts, ceramics and watercolours by Sidmouth artist Mike Fletcher inside the building.
There is a 50 pence entry fee for the food and craft fairs (under 16s go free of charge), and all proceeds will go towards the upkeep of Kennaway House, which serves as a centre for the arts, education and the Sidmouth community.
- 1 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 4 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 5 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 6 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 7 Sidmouth Rugby Club’s Devon success stories
- 8 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 9 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 10 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners