See inside Sidmouth business’s £100,000 showroom renovation
- Credit: Archant
An independent Sidmouth business has invested more than a £100,000 to bring customers a showroom ‘to be proud of’.
Fords South West has officially unveiled its new kitchen and bathroom show room at its premise on Alexandria Industrial Estate.
The work took six months and was completed by the company's tradesman and opened to guests for the first time on Thursday, October 3.
Dave Whelan, operations director for Fords South West, said: "It has been a lot of hard work. Since Fords South West has been taken over the owners have invested a lot into the company to try and bring it into the 21st century.
"The showroom and the office have been transformed and we have a kitchen and bathroom show room that we can be proud of.
You may also want to watch:
"We have used all our tradesmen so we can show the customer the workmanship and the quality."
The showroom boasts a Laura Ashley kitchen collection, the only one in the county.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
Mr Whelan said: "We would like people to come into the showroom and think 'wow'. We like to cater for all budgets, whether it's a straight forward revamp of someone's kitchen, or bathroom or a completely bespoke service."