Out with the New Look in with the charity shop
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth’s former New Look outlet is set to become its latest charity shop.
Children's Hospice South West is set to take over the former fashion retail premises, in Fore Street.
The shop has been shut since the high street giant closed its Sidmouth shop in October last year.
A sign in the window of the shop said: "Your new Children's Hospice South West shop is due to open soon."
Children's Hospice South West said, pending planning approval, they are looking to open a shop in Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the charity said: "We are looking to open a shop in Sidmouth in the near future subject to planning permission.
"We hope to be able to announce an opening date soon."
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
Children's Hospice South West will become the fifth charity shop in Fore Street joining Hospiscare, British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research UK and Marie Curie.