Out with the New Look in with the charity shop
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth’s former New Look outlet is set to become its latest charity shop.
Children's Hospice South West is set to take over the former fashion retail premises, in Fore Street.
The shop has been shut since the high street giant closed its Sidmouth shop in October last year.
A sign in the window of the shop said: "Your new Children's Hospice South West shop is due to open soon."
Children's Hospice South West said, pending planning approval, they are looking to open a shop in Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the charity said: "We are looking to open a shop in Sidmouth in the near future subject to planning permission.
"We hope to be able to announce an opening date soon."
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
Children's Hospice South West will become the fifth charity shop in Fore Street joining Hospiscare, British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research UK and Marie Curie.