Former Ottery and Sidmouth pupils invited to reunion
- Credit: Archant
Former pupils who went to school in Ottery St Mary and Sidmouth in the late 1970s and early 1980s have been invited to a reunion.
Anyone aged between 51 and 52 and who finished Ottery St Mary Primary School in 1977 and Sidmouth Secondary School in 1982 is being welcomed back to their roots to rekindle old friendships.
The reunion will be held from 6pm on September 2 at The Tumbling Weir Hotel, in Canaan Way, Ottery.
It is expected that between 30 and 40 former pupils will be attending the event, which will include a number of fun activities to help people reminisce about old times. Organiser Mark Howells said: “It is about getting in touch with people who have moved out of the area and want to reconnect with each other and share their life experience and maybe restart some old friendships.”
Entry is £22 and includes a buffet.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in attending should call Mark on 07757 390125 or request an invite to Ottery St Mary School Reunion on Facebook.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open