Former Sidmouth Chamber chairman dies
Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce stalwart Dorothy Hartnell has died
A STALWART of Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce and Sidmouth Royal British Legion’s Poppy Appeal organiser for several years, Dorothy Hartnell, died in Sidmouth Hospital on Tuesday.
Dorothy, 89, ran an antiques shop in Mill Street and was chairman of the Chamber of Commerce for several years.
Her funeral will take place on Thursday, July 28 at 1.45pm at Sidmouth Parish Church, followed by burial at Sidmouth cemetery.
A full tribute from friends and family will appear in next Friday’s Sidmouth Herald.
You may also want to watch:
*Leave your tribute to Dorothy on our website: www.sidmouthherald.co.uk
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight