Four vehicles involved in collision on Four Elms Hill
- Credit: Archant
Police and ambulance are on scene, a force spokeswoman said two people have suffered injuries.
Four Elms Hill is completely blocked following a four vehicle collision this afternoon.
Police say they are expecting to reopen one lane while recovery works are being carried out.
Police and ambulance are on scene after being called to the road at 3.55pm.
A police spokeswoman said two people are reported to be injured in the accident which involved a Ford Transit van, a Toyota Corolla, a recycling lorry and a Ford Focus.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “The road is blocked, they are not moving. The van and truck are not moveable, we are expecting some delays in that area.
“The driver of the white van has gone to hospital.”
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
“Recovery for all the vehicles is ongoing. There are big tailbacks.
More to follow.