Four vehicles involved in collision on Four Elms Hill
- Credit: Archant
Police and ambulance are on scene, a force spokeswoman said two people have suffered injuries.
Four Elms Hill is completely blocked following a four vehicle collision this afternoon.
Police say they are expecting to reopen one lane while recovery works are being carried out.
Police and ambulance are on scene after being called to the road at 3.55pm.
A police spokeswoman said two people are reported to be injured in the accident which involved a Ford Transit van, a Toyota Corolla, a recycling lorry and a Ford Focus.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “The road is blocked, they are not moving. The van and truck are not moveable, we are expecting some delays in that area.
“The driver of the white van has gone to hospital.”
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 5 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 6 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 7 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
“Recovery for all the vehicles is ongoing. There are big tailbacks.
More to follow.