Fourth year celebrations for Taste of Sidmouth
Sisters celebrate four years at Sidmouth ice cream and cafe
SIDMOUTH’S award-winning ice cream shop and caf� celebrated its fourth anniversary on Saturday.
Sisters Hazel Jones and Laura Bennett are pictured with a birthday cake, made by Duchy Foods of Devon, they shared with customers.
Laura said: We are very pleased to still be here and continue to try out new things to improve our shop as well as maintaining the things our customers love.
“We are planning to trial Taste of Sidmouth ice cream lollies during half term.”
You may also want to watch:
Hazel and Laura, who thanked customers and staff for “keeping us going and keeping us smiling”, won the championship title with their mango yoghurt ice cream in the 2010 Taste of the West awards.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 8 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 9 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 10 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots