Fourth year celebrations for Taste of Sidmouth
Sisters celebrate four years at Sidmouth ice cream and cafe
SIDMOUTH’S award-winning ice cream shop and caf� celebrated its fourth anniversary on Saturday.
Sisters Hazel Jones and Laura Bennett are pictured with a birthday cake, made by Duchy Foods of Devon, they shared with customers.
Laura said: We are very pleased to still be here and continue to try out new things to improve our shop as well as maintaining the things our customers love.
“We are planning to trial Taste of Sidmouth ice cream lollies during half term.”
You may also want to watch:
Hazel and Laura, who thanked customers and staff for “keeping us going and keeping us smiling”, won the championship title with their mango yoghurt ice cream in the 2010 Taste of the West awards.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown