Fred the Red visits Sidmouth
FOOTBALL fans met Fred the Red, mascot to Manchester United, when he visited Sidmouth s Britannia office last week.
FOOTBALL fans met Fred the Red, mascot to Manchester United, when he visited Sidmouth's Britannia office last week.
"We had quite a busy day and we were well supported by the town," said Suzanne Heaver, Britannia's savings investment advisor.
"He was in the branch and outside for most of the day and we opened a few Man U children's accounts."
Britannia is Manchester United's official provider of savings accounts and mortgages.
You may also want to watch:
With 300 branches to visit, sadly Fred the Red could not reach Sidmouth during half-term week.
He is pictured with members of staff from Sidmouth's Britannia branch.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 4 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 8 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity