Fred the Red visits Sidmouth
FOOTBALL fans met Fred the Red, mascot to Manchester United, when he visited Sidmouth s Britannia office last week.
FOOTBALL fans met Fred the Red, mascot to Manchester United, when he visited Sidmouth's Britannia office last week.
"We had quite a busy day and we were well supported by the town," said Suzanne Heaver, Britannia's savings investment advisor.
"He was in the branch and outside for most of the day and we opened a few Man U children's accounts."
Britannia is Manchester United's official provider of savings accounts and mortgages.
You may also want to watch:
With 300 branches to visit, sadly Fred the Red could not reach Sidmouth during half-term week.
He is pictured with members of staff from Sidmouth's Britannia branch.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police