Fred the Red visits Sidmouth
FOOTBALL fans met Fred the Red, mascot to Manchester United, when he visited Sidmouth s Britannia office last week.
FOOTBALL fans met Fred the Red, mascot to Manchester United, when he visited Sidmouth's Britannia office last week.
"We had quite a busy day and we were well supported by the town," said Suzanne Heaver, Britannia's savings investment advisor.
"He was in the branch and outside for most of the day and we opened a few Man U children's accounts."
Britannia is Manchester United's official provider of savings accounts and mortgages.
You may also want to watch:
With 300 branches to visit, sadly Fred the Red could not reach Sidmouth during half-term week.
He is pictured with members of staff from Sidmouth's Britannia branch.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time