Free help offered to beat scams and distraction burglaries
THE East and Mid Devon Community safety partnership is waging a war on distraction burglaries and scams by offering two free sessions to tackle the issues.
THE East and Mid Devon Community safety partnership is waging a war on distraction burglaries and scams by offering
two free sessions to tackle the issues.
Professional actors have been hired by the group to present a musical and story-telling event.
The first session will be held on Friday March 13, from 9.45am-noon, at the Manor Pavilion Theatre, in Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
From 2.15pm until 4.30pm, the group will be in Ottery St Mary at the Institute, in Yonder Street.
Entry is free and refreshments will be served.
- 1 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 2 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 9 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 10 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
The police, South West water and Devon Trading Standards will also be on hand to give information and advice.
East Devon District Council, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service, Devon care and repair, Home safeguard, the Lions Club and Ottery St Mary's Later Life Forum are also taking part.