Free pop-up shop space on offer in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth retailer is giving start-up businesses ‘a leg-up’ by offering them temporary display space in his shop.
Steven Kendall-Tory, of the boutique Flaunt It, said he wants to give small entrepreneurs a chance to 'test the water' and find out how well their products sell on the high street.
"It's going to be a taster space," he said. "They won't be able to move in and have a shop, but come in and show off their wares to their best.
"They'll basically have a small shop space to themselves for a week."
Mr Kendall-Tory said he would like the products on show to complement his own stock, but he is 'open to anything'.
You may also want to watch:
"People should make an appointment to come in, and pitch to me what their ideas are, it's as simple as that," he said.
Anyone interested can contact him on 01395 577 363 or visit Flaunt It at 1, Fore Street, Sidmouth.
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 5 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 8 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 9 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start