Free pop-up shop space on offer in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth retailer is giving start-up businesses ‘a leg-up’ by offering them temporary display space in his shop.
Steven Kendall-Tory, of the boutique Flaunt It, said he wants to give small entrepreneurs a chance to 'test the water' and find out how well their products sell on the high street.
"It's going to be a taster space," he said. "They won't be able to move in and have a shop, but come in and show off their wares to their best.
"They'll basically have a small shop space to themselves for a week."
Mr Kendall-Tory said he would like the products on show to complement his own stock, but he is 'open to anything'.
You may also want to watch:
"People should make an appointment to come in, and pitch to me what their ideas are, it's as simple as that," he said.
Anyone interested can contact him on 01395 577 363 or visit Flaunt It at 1, Fore Street, Sidmouth.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 5 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town