Sidmouth alternative therapist offers free sessions
- Credit: Contributed
The treatment aims to release negative thoughts and feelings which lead to bad habits and poor choices in life
A Sidmouth practitioner of an unusual alternative therapy is offering free sessions this month.
Kati FitzHenry offers a technique called Access Bars which involves releasing negative thoughts and emotions by gently touching 32 points on the head.
The technique is used to get rid of the thoughts and feelings which lead to people repeating bad habits and unhelpful behaviour patterns.
It is said to have helped people overcome stress and tension, anxiety, sleep disorders, weight and body image problems, addictions and learning difficulties, and led to improvements in their relationships and financial situation.
You may also want to watch:
Kati, an experienced yoga teacher and a qualified Access Bars practitioner, said: “Access Consciousness has created a real shift in my own life, and the lives of those who experienced it.”
She is offering free sessions on Wednesday, September 19 and 26, from 1.30-4.30pm. For further information visit her Facebook page ‘Space for Being You’ or call her on 07817 041 239.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 6 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight