Free events in Sidmouth focus on mental well-being in the workplace
- Credit: Archant
Bosses and employees in the Sid Valley are being offered free advice on preventing, and coping with, stress and anxiety in the workplace.
Two workshops are taking place in Sidmouth in March, organised by the Well-being and Health Action Team (WHAT), part of Sid Valley HELP.
Julie Turner from WHAT said: "The idea is to get a greater understanding for all of us on aspects of mental health and wellbeing, and for employees and employers to think about their own well-being, and to consider some strategies that are very do-able within everyday life."
The workshops will look at the signs and symptoms of anxiety, stress and depression, and how people can support each other in the workplace.
They will be held at the Kingswood & Devoran Hotel on the Esplanade, on Monday, March 16 from 1pm until 2pm, and Thursday, March 19, from 8am until 9am.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who would like to attend is asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01395 892 011.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98