Fun fair returns to Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
There is more fun to be had in Sidmouth this summer with the return of the fun fair.
David Rowland and his company D&C Attractions have opened on The Ham for four days in the run up to Sidmouth air display on Friday.
The attraction opened on Tuesday (August 20) and will be in operation between 2pm and 9.30pm until Friday.
The fair was last seen in the town back in June.
Mr Rowland says there are new rides and activities for all the family, including a bouncy castle and fun fair games.
You may also want to watch:
The fair is free to enter.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank