Fun fair returns to Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
There is more fun to be had in Sidmouth this summer with the return of the fun fair.
David Rowland and his company D&C Attractions have opened on The Ham for four days in the run up to Sidmouth air display on Friday.
The attraction opened on Tuesday (August 20) and will be in operation between 2pm and 9.30pm until Friday.
The fair was last seen in the town back in June.
Mr Rowland says there are new rides and activities for all the family, including a bouncy castle and fun fair games.
You may also want to watch:
The fair is free to enter.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge