Fun fundraiser at Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary
Family fun day and produce show on Sunday is a first for Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary
FOR the first time, Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary will host a combined Family Fun Day and Produce Show.
It is being held on Sunday, April 15, from 10am to 3pm and proceeds will go towards the charity’s donkey assisted therapy programme, which provides therapeutic activities for children with additional needs and uplifting visits for elderly people in the local community.
There will be a produce show, including classes for cakes, flower arranging and photography, with entries, 50p, needing to be in by 11am before judging at 11.30am.
Also at 11am, Sidmouth Dog Training group will stage a Heel work to Music display.
You may also want to watch:
Dogs are welcome to enter a dog show at 1pm and there will be many other attractions, including an Easter egg hunt, stalls, welly throwing contest, bouncy castle, face painting, barbeque, children’s games and races and adoption donkey grooming.
Entrance and parking for the event are free. For more details call 01395 573009.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses