Funeral provider recruiting temporary and permanent roles in East Devon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Funeral provider Co-op Funeralcare, is actively recruiting a range of temporary and permanent roles across East Devon to support communities and families through a time of loss.
The organisation is recruiting for roles across its operations, including funeral arranger positions and funeral service crew.
With many people joining the industry as a second or even third-career path, Co-op Funeralcare welcomes applications from a diverse range of ages and backgrounds.
The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in the closure of thousands of businesses UK-wide, leaving some struggling to make ends meet.
A company spokesman said the vacancies followed the devastating impact of the Covid-19 outbreak that has impacted so many people’s livelihoods across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
And all they asked for was for applicants to have a genuine desire to help people at the time they need it most.
Visit jobs.coop.co.uk/funeralcarejobs for more information.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 4 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 7 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 10 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences