Funeral provider recruiting temporary and permanent roles in East Devon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Funeral provider Co-op Funeralcare, is actively recruiting a range of temporary and permanent roles across East Devon to support communities and families through a time of loss.
The organisation is recruiting for roles across its operations, including funeral arranger positions and funeral service crew.
With many people joining the industry as a second or even third-career path, Co-op Funeralcare welcomes applications from a diverse range of ages and backgrounds.
The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in the closure of thousands of businesses UK-wide, leaving some struggling to make ends meet.
A company spokesman said the vacancies followed the devastating impact of the Covid-19 outbreak that has impacted so many people’s livelihoods across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
And all they asked for was for applicants to have a genuine desire to help people at the time they need it most.
Visit jobs.coop.co.uk/funeralcarejobs for more information.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club