Get creative with the Stay Home Sidmouth Sea Fest 2020 event
- Credit: Archant
Stay at the home and get creative for Sidmouth Sea Fest 2020
The event’s organisers have invited everyone to get creative and send in photos of their work to be in with a chance of winning some special prizes.
As part of the Stay Home Sidmouth Sea Fest 2020 event, residents have been asked to create a ‘life below the water’ picture or a ‘below the water’ cake creation.
Residents have also been asked to share their favourite seasonal and sustainable fish recipes – entries will be tested and judged for inclusion in its Creativity on the Coast recipe book.
Anyone who would like to take part should share a picture of their entry on social media and tag Sidmouth Sea Fest with their name and age.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, entries can be emailed to email@example.com.
Keep up to date with the latest news and goings on in your area by visiting the Sidmouth Herald Facebook page or www.sidmouthherald.co.uk.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open