Get snap-happy in Sidbury
A BEGINNER S workshop on Getting the most from your digital camera will be held at Sidbury Mill on September 13. Adrian Oakes will be teaching the class. People are asked to bring their camera with batteries fully charges, together with the charger and
A BEGINNER'S workshop on 'Getting the most from your digital camera' will be held at Sidbury Mill on September 13.
Adrian Oakes will be teaching the class. People are asked to bring their camera with batteries fully charges, together with the charger and instruction manual.
The closing date to enrol in the class is August 21. The workshop will be preceded by an Exhibition of Photography from September 5-12.
A second workshop, 'More from your digital camera' will be held on September 27. This course will also be run by Adrian Oakes and is for improvers who already have a good knowledge of their digital cameras.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, ring (01395) 597444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead