Get snap-happy in Sidbury
A BEGINNER S workshop on Getting the most from your digital camera will be held at Sidbury Mill on September 13. Adrian Oakes will be teaching the class. People are asked to bring their camera with batteries fully charges, together with the charger and
A BEGINNER'S workshop on 'Getting the most from your digital camera' will be held at Sidbury Mill on September 13.
Adrian Oakes will be teaching the class. People are asked to bring their camera with batteries fully charges, together with the charger and instruction manual.
The closing date to enrol in the class is August 21. The workshop will be preceded by an Exhibition of Photography from September 5-12.
A second workshop, 'More from your digital camera' will be held on September 27. This course will also be run by Adrian Oakes and is for improvers who already have a good knowledge of their digital cameras.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, ring (01395) 597444 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 3 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 8 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary