Get snap-happy in Sidbury
A BEGINNER S workshop on Getting the most from your digital camera will be held at Sidbury Mill on September 13. Adrian Oakes will be teaching the class. People are asked to bring their camera with batteries fully charges, together with the charger and
A BEGINNER'S workshop on 'Getting the most from your digital camera' will be held at Sidbury Mill on September 13.
Adrian Oakes will be teaching the class. People are asked to bring their camera with batteries fully charges, together with the charger and instruction manual.
The closing date to enrol in the class is August 21. The workshop will be preceded by an Exhibition of Photography from September 5-12.
A second workshop, 'More from your digital camera' will be held on September 27. This course will also be run by Adrian Oakes and is for improvers who already have a good knowledge of their digital cameras.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, ring (01395) 597444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 3 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 6 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses