Giant bicycle stolen in Ottery St Mary and other news
- Credit: Getty Images/BananaStock RF
Police said a men’s large black Giant bicycle was stolen from a communal stairwell in Ottery. Read this and more.
BIKE THEFT: Police said a men’s large black Giant bicycle was stolen from a communal stairwell in Ottery overnight on Wednesday, January 30.
Anyone with information should contact PCSO Steve Trail on 101 with crime reference KO/13/61.
MIRROR THEFT: On Tuesday, January 29, a black Vauxhall Astra was parked on Millcroft in Ottery all day and had its wing mirror stolen, according to police.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has any relevant information about the incident they should contact officers on 101 with crime reference KO/13/46.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
WAYFARERS LUNCH: The Royal British Legion in West Hill is holding its annual Wayfarers Lunch on Saturday, February 16.
Tickets cost £8.50 and are only available in advance from the Hospiscare Shop in Mill Street, Ottery.
THEFT FROM SHEDS: Police are urging residents and businesses in Fenny Bridges to make sure sheds and outbuildings are made secure following a number of break-ins in the area.
PCSO Steve Trail said power tools and machinery have been stolen in recent days, so locals should report any suspicious activity in the area such as vehicles on 101, or call 999 if they think a crime is taking place .
PANTO: The Tipton Players and Pantomime Society is putting on a performance of Dick Whittington in the Community Hall from Tuesday, February 19 to Saturday, February 23 at 7.30pm, with a matinee at 2.30pm on the Saturday.
Tickets cost £7 for adults, and £4 for under 16s, and are available from Tipton Village Store tomorrow from 10am to noon, and the same time the following Saturday.
For tickets at other times contact 01404 812040
RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION: The West Hill Residents’ Association is meeting on Friday, February 15, in the village hall at 7.30pm.
The speaker is a trustee of the Ottery and District Help Scheme to talk about how it assists the local community, and there will also be an update on the draft Local Plan and the association’s new website.