African Dance workshop in Sidmouth
- Credit: Mundi Dance
Learn with a ‘wonderful and inclusive’ African dance teacher, to the accompaniment of live drumming
If you want to exercise more and would like to try something different, why not go along to an African dance workshop?
It is taking place in Sidmouth next Saturday (February 2) and if there is enough interest, it could become a monthly event.
The workshop will be led by African dance teacher Louis Eboa, and there will be live drumming to accompany the movement.
Organiser Ursula Monn said: “The workshop is suitable for all levels. Louis is a wonderful and inclusive teacher, who encourages everybody to enjoy the moving, and participants can take the dancing at their own energy level and fitness. Usually we dance bare foot, if not bring comfortable trainers or something of that sort, and comfortable loose clothing to dance in.”
You may also want to watch:
The workshop costs £15 and takes place at the Unitarian Meeting House in All Saints Road from 2pm until 4pm, and it is important to book a place. For more information or to book a place call Ursula on 01395 579436.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 5 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 6 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 7 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival