Glorious weather means bumper crowds for Tipton fete
GLORIOUS weather meant bumper crowds for Tipton St John s popular Easter Fete on Saturday.
GLORIOUS weather meant bumper crowds for Tipton St John's popular Easter Fete on Saturday.
The event, held on the village's playing fields, saw hundreds of residents and visitors enjoy a variety of entertainment in the Bank-Holiday sunshine.
Young and old enjoyed a traditional Punch & Judy show, as well as the chance to get to grips with fluffy bunnies and even snakes.
There was a raft of colourful entries in the Easter Bonnet competition while others got the chance to cool down with a wet-sponge soaking during a spell in the stocks.
You may also want to watch:
Other highlights included stalls, cream teas, a magician and pony rides.
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 5 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 10 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth