Glorious weather means bumper crowds for Tipton fete
GLORIOUS weather meant bumper crowds for Tipton St John s popular Easter Fete on Saturday.
GLORIOUS weather meant bumper crowds for Tipton St John's popular Easter Fete on Saturday.
The event, held on the village's playing fields, saw hundreds of residents and visitors enjoy a variety of entertainment in the Bank-Holiday sunshine.
Young and old enjoyed a traditional Punch & Judy show, as well as the chance to get to grips with fluffy bunnies and even snakes.
There was a raft of colourful entries in the Easter Bonnet competition while others got the chance to cool down with a wet-sponge soaking during a spell in the stocks.
You may also want to watch:
Other highlights included stalls, cream teas, a magician and pony rides.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 5 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 8 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'