Glorious weather means bumper crowds for Tipton fete
GLORIOUS weather meant bumper crowds for Tipton St John s popular Easter Fete on Saturday.
GLORIOUS weather meant bumper crowds for Tipton St John's popular Easter Fete on Saturday.
The event, held on the village's playing fields, saw hundreds of residents and visitors enjoy a variety of entertainment in the Bank-Holiday sunshine.
Young and old enjoyed a traditional Punch & Judy show, as well as the chance to get to grips with fluffy bunnies and even snakes.
There was a raft of colourful entries in the Easter Bonnet competition while others got the chance to cool down with a wet-sponge soaking during a spell in the stocks.
You may also want to watch:
Other highlights included stalls, cream teas, a magician and pony rides.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead