GMTV to broadcast live from Ottery?
GMTV could be set to broadcast live from Ottery in the next few days after taking an interest in the town s dog ban debate.
GMTV could be set to broadcast live from Ottery in the next few days after taking an interest in the town's dog ban debate.
Reporter for the hit ITV show Matt Arnold contacted the Herald this week for an insight into Ottery's controversial canine wrangle and the award-winning work of responsible ownership campaigners Ottery Dogs.
The town could be broadcast live to millions of viewers after Matt said he was interested in reporting from it to mark the start of National Poop Scoop Week which begins on Monday.
Ottery residents' affections for their four-legged best friends and the debate over whether they should be banned or kept on leads in two town areas have already featured in the national press.
You may also want to watch:
Ottery Dogs' voluntary work carrying out a series of 'poop scoops' and finding funding for numerous new dog-bins in the town has been lauded at Crufts and rewarded by the Kennel Club.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 7 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal