GMTV to broadcast live from Ottery?
GMTV could be set to broadcast live from Ottery in the next few days after taking an interest in the town s dog ban debate.
GMTV could be set to broadcast live from Ottery in the next few days after taking an interest in the town's dog ban debate.
Reporter for the hit ITV show Matt Arnold contacted the Herald this week for an insight into Ottery's controversial canine wrangle and the award-winning work of responsible ownership campaigners Ottery Dogs.
The town could be broadcast live to millions of viewers after Matt said he was interested in reporting from it to mark the start of National Poop Scoop Week which begins on Monday.
Ottery residents' affections for their four-legged best friends and the debate over whether they should be banned or kept on leads in two town areas have already featured in the national press.
You may also want to watch:
Ottery Dogs' voluntary work carrying out a series of 'poop scoops' and finding funding for numerous new dog-bins in the town has been lauded at Crufts and rewarded by the Kennel Club.
- 1 Is the River Sid the shortest river in England?
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 A rare sight witnessed at town's rugby club
- 4 Toto has a mosey around gardens and makes a discovery
- 5 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 6 Bear Grylls praises town's eco-friendly scout 'ambassador'
- 7 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 8 The strangest possible score in rugby
- 9 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 10 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought