Gourmet Garden Market rescheduled for July
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth’s Gourmet Garden Market which promised gin, jams, cheese, chutneys and much more has been rearranged.
The event was due to held at Blackmore Gardens on Easter Saturday, April 11.
Organiser Laura Mead, who has previously organised the Sidmouth Food and Craft Festival at Kennaway House, has rearranged the event, now under the new name Gourmet Garden Market, to take place on July 18.
There will be 40 stalls showcasing the finest food and drink from the region’s best artisan craftspeople as well as a licensed bar and a live jazz band.
The market will offer a range of goods including skincare products, locally-cured meats, ice-cream as well as a host of street food including gourmet burgers and vegan, dairy-free and Gluten-free options.
You may also want to watch:
Laura said: “We had/have so many truly local businesses trading and these people will all be counting on your support once we are all allowed out again so please put the July 18 in your diaries and come and support us all after such a difficult time. “
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open