Greenhouse considered in Sidmouth and other news
- Credit: Getty Images/BananaStock RF
A committee that normally decides the fate of major planning applications will have consider a bid to build a greenhouse. Read this and more.
GREENHOUSE CONSIDERED: A committee that normally decides the fate of major planning applications will have consider a bid to build a greenhouse and garden store at a Sidmouth property. The proposals for 8 West Park Road must go before East Devon District Council’s Development Management Committee on Tuesday (February 5) as the applicant’s wife is an employee of the authority.
Blueprints for the “fairly small” structure are recommended for approval.
MISSING PENSIONER: Police are concerned about the welfare of a missing 87-year-old man who is known to frequent hospitals in the South West.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Campion, of Plymouth, was last seen on Saturday, January 26, and officers fear he may not be in possession of his medication.
He is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall, with blue eyes, grey short hair and is usually clean shaven.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 7 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
He is thought to be wearing a suit or blazer with a trilby hat.
Contact police on 101, quoting reference 655 of January 27.