Guests invited Sidmouth Community Christmas Day Lunch
- Credit: Archant
Anyone who will be alone this Christmas, whether they are single or in a couple, has been invited to the Sidmouth Christmas Day Community Lunch.
Carla Scott and her volunteers have been busy organising this year's event which has up to 80 spaces available.
The Christmas Day lunch will include all the trimmings and transport can be provided free of charge.
To help keep the community initiative going Carla is also asking Sidmouth businesses to offer their support, whether financially or with specific items towards the lunch.
Carla said she volunteered last year and saw how generous the local community was in supporting the event.
You may also want to watch:
She added: "It was nice to see people having a nice meal and not have to worry about anything other than having a great meal with good company."
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 3 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 4 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 5 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 6 An extra £4.6 billion made available to support UK businesses during lockdown
- 7 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 8 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 9 Sidmouth Photography Club: Photography officially recognised for its mental health benefits
- 10 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
email@example.com or call Carla on 07751 382739 for more information.