Guests invited Sidmouth Community Christmas Day Lunch
- Credit: Archant
Anyone who will be alone this Christmas, whether they are single or in a couple, has been invited to the Sidmouth Christmas Day Community Lunch.
Carla Scott and her volunteers have been busy organising this year's event which has up to 80 spaces available.
The Christmas Day lunch will include all the trimmings and transport can be provided free of charge.
To help keep the community initiative going Carla is also asking Sidmouth businesses to offer their support, whether financially or with specific items towards the lunch.
Carla said she volunteered last year and saw how generous the local community was in supporting the event.
You may also want to watch:
She added: "It was nice to see people having a nice meal and not have to worry about anything other than having a great meal with good company."
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 7 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carla on 07751 382739 for more information.