Guides sing carols for Ottery patients
Patients and staff at Ottery Hospital were sung Christmas Carols by local girl guides at their Christmas party.
Matron Mickie Dicks said they sang with ‘great spirit’, and were rewarded with
drinks and cakes.
She added: “A group of patients assembled in the day room for the entertainment and all joined in with gusto.
“The Guides also sang in some of the rooms for those who could not get to the day room.
You may also want to watch:
“We have all learned the moves to an animated 12 days of Christmas now!”
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman