Do the monster dash – Halloween special beach fun for dogs in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Dog owners can get into the Halloween spirit with a frighteningly fun dog dash on Sidmouth Beach this weekend.
Jennifer Jennings-Wright, of Toto's of Sidmouth, organised the first event at the start of October to mark the end of the beach ban for dogs.
She and pet Toto were joined by more than 20 dogs on the day.
Following positive feedback she has decided to run a Halloween dog dash on Sunday (October 27) from 10.30am.
Owners and their pets are invited to dress up in spooky attire.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Jennings-Wright said the shop wanted to find a day where more people, including children, could come along.
She said: "It will be a Halloween special, so dogs, and owners, can dress up if desired, just for fun.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 8 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
"The date and time also means that children can join in and people who are not Sunday working."