Hard-working Pam retires from Fields of Sidmouth after 20 years’ service
- Credit: Archant
A familiar face to customers, residents and holidaymakers at Fields of Sidmouth has hung up her apron after 20 years’ service.
Store manager Brian Dowie had the pleasure of presenting Pam Long with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of bubbly on her last day.
She also received gifts from current and former colleagues in the coffee shop, including a portrait of herself.
Coffee shop manager Paul Grainger said: “Over the years, Pam has worked front of house and will be greatly missed by her customers.
“Pam has been a hard-working, consummate professional and valued member of the team.
You may also want to watch:
“It has been a pleasure working alongside her.
“We are very lucky to have had Pam’s commitment and wish her a very long, happy and healthy retirement.”
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman