Sidmouth Library issues call to witches and wizards for Harry Potter quiz
- Credit: Archant
Do you know the difference between a hippogriff and a basilisk? If so, it is time to prove it with a Harry Potter quiz.
Sidmouth Library will be taking a trip to Hogwarts on Thursday, February 7.
The quiz is part of Harry Potter Book Night and will be preceded by an afternoon of Hogwarts activities starting at 4pm.
Fans have been invited to make, draw and colour your way to becoming a wizard before proving your knowledge in the quiz at 4.30pm.
Wizarding robes are optional but the library will be awarding a prize for the best fancy dress.
You may also want to watch:
The quiz is aimed at ages eight and over but if you have a Hogwarts expert under eight they are welcome to join in.
Teams are a maximum of five and no need to worry if you don’t have a team as the library can join you with other wizards and witches.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon
It is free to attend but places are limited so please sign up at the desk in the library. Call the library on 01395 512192 for more information.