Have a diamond time at Sidmouth Conservative Club
DIAMOND Jubilee fun will take place at Sidmouth Conservative Club on Monday, June 4.
An afternoon of celebrations will be staged in the car park of the Radway venue, running from 1pm to 5pm.
There will be a beer tent and barbecue, fun and games for all, and a giant bouncy castle for the children to enjoy.
A grand bottle draw, outdoor games, and a coconut shy will also be on offer.
A jubilee dance night in the club lounge will begin at 8pm, with a donation from ticket sales going to Children’s Hospice South West.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced �2, are on sale at the Conservative Club and from Coles in High Street, Sidmouth.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National