Have a diamond time at Sidmouth Conservative Club
DIAMOND Jubilee fun will take place at Sidmouth Conservative Club on Monday, June 4.
An afternoon of celebrations will be staged in the car park of the Radway venue, running from 1pm to 5pm.
There will be a beer tent and barbecue, fun and games for all, and a giant bouncy castle for the children to enjoy.
A grand bottle draw, outdoor games, and a coconut shy will also be on offer.
A jubilee dance night in the club lounge will begin at 8pm, with a donation from ticket sales going to Children’s Hospice South West.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced �2, are on sale at the Conservative Club and from Coles in High Street, Sidmouth.
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Read all about it! Toto pays a visit to the bookshop
- 7 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 8 Champions of art and culture help connect communities
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth