Have a diamond time at Sidmouth Conservative Club
DIAMOND Jubilee fun will take place at Sidmouth Conservative Club on Monday, June 4.
An afternoon of celebrations will be staged in the car park of the Radway venue, running from 1pm to 5pm.
There will be a beer tent and barbecue, fun and games for all, and a giant bouncy castle for the children to enjoy.
A grand bottle draw, outdoor games, and a coconut shy will also be on offer.
A jubilee dance night in the club lounge will begin at 8pm, with a donation from ticket sales going to Children’s Hospice South West.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced �2, are on sale at the Conservative Club and from Coles in High Street, Sidmouth.
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 4 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 5 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 6 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 7 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon