Headline sponsor announced for Ottery’s Food and Families Festival
- Credit: Archant
Organisers behind Ottery’s annual food and families festival have announced Otter Garden Centres as its headline sponsor for this year’s event.
It is the fourth year in a row for the Ottery family run business and staff are looking forward to being involved once again.
Sabine Taylor from Otter Garden Centres, said: “It takes a lot of hard work to make the festival the success that it is, and we’re delighted to support the event once again.
“The festival attracts increasing numbers of visitors to the town centre each year and helps to put Ottery St Mary firmly on the map as an attractive place to visit.”
The food festival will return on Saturday, June 2, and once again feature local produce for sale, food and drink samples and the popular cookery demonstrations.
You may also want to watch:
Festival organiser, Ruud Jansen Venneboer added: “We are delighted to have Otter Garden Centre as our main festival sponsor again.
“Without the support of so many great local businesses, the festival simply would not take place.”
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98