Health and Wellbeing event for Sidmouth
FORCE to benefit from therapy taster day at Kennaway House
THERAPISTS, artists, speakers, exhibitors and retailers will provide taster experiences at a Women’s Health and Wellbeing Day at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, on Saturday, November 13.
Organised by Local Women 4 Women to raise funds for FORCE cancer charity, tickets for the event are �40 for the day, from 10am to 4pm.
This includes a workshop, therapy, exercise class, lunch and refreshments, retail stalls, demonstrations and speakers.
Students from Exeter College, who are studying hair and beauty therapy, will offer complementary supervised hair styling, Indian Head massage and taster pedicures and manicures.
Sidmouth businesses who have sponsored the event are: Halls Estate Agents, Willow Park Caravan Park, East Devon Associates, Beauty With Vues and Sidford Print and Design.
Elements hairdressers will offer free haircuts and Barazza will provide a hot lunch.
- 1 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans
- 2 Comedy and horror at Sidbury Manor in film being released next month
- 3 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 4 Amateur dramatic society present 'tried and tested' comedy
- 5 Get ready to dive into Sidmouth's Sea Fest
- 6 Is 'no dig' gardening lazy or are we just replicating nature?
- 7 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 8 Preparations underway for Salcombe Regis Fair while car parking remains a hot topic
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Festival organisers join forces to boost the town's 'brilliant cultural offer'
For further information and bookings, visit www.lw4w.org.uk or call 01395 568727.