Health and Wellbeing event for Sidmouth
FORCE to benefit from therapy taster day at Kennaway House
THERAPISTS, artists, speakers, exhibitors and retailers will provide taster experiences at a Women’s Health and Wellbeing Day at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, on Saturday, November 13.
Organised by Local Women 4 Women to raise funds for FORCE cancer charity, tickets for the event are �40 for the day, from 10am to 4pm.
This includes a workshop, therapy, exercise class, lunch and refreshments, retail stalls, demonstrations and speakers.
Students from Exeter College, who are studying hair and beauty therapy, will offer complementary supervised hair styling, Indian Head massage and taster pedicures and manicures.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth businesses who have sponsored the event are: Halls Estate Agents, Willow Park Caravan Park, East Devon Associates, Beauty With Vues and Sidford Print and Design.
Elements hairdressers will offer free haircuts and Barazza will provide a hot lunch.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 5 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 8 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
For further information and bookings, visit www.lw4w.org.uk or call 01395 568727.