Health and Wellbeing event for Sidmouth
FORCE to benefit from therapy taster day at Kennaway House
THERAPISTS, artists, speakers, exhibitors and retailers will provide taster experiences at a Women’s Health and Wellbeing Day at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, on Saturday, November 13.
Organised by Local Women 4 Women to raise funds for FORCE cancer charity, tickets for the event are �40 for the day, from 10am to 4pm.
This includes a workshop, therapy, exercise class, lunch and refreshments, retail stalls, demonstrations and speakers.
Students from Exeter College, who are studying hair and beauty therapy, will offer complementary supervised hair styling, Indian Head massage and taster pedicures and manicures.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth businesses who have sponsored the event are: Halls Estate Agents, Willow Park Caravan Park, East Devon Associates, Beauty With Vues and Sidford Print and Design.
Elements hairdressers will offer free haircuts and Barazza will provide a hot lunch.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 4 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 5 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 6 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 7 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 8 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 9 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 10 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
For further information and bookings, visit www.lw4w.org.uk or call 01395 568727.