Health and Wellbeing event for Sidmouth
FORCE to benefit from therapy taster day at Kennaway House
THERAPISTS, artists, speakers, exhibitors and retailers will provide taster experiences at a Women’s Health and Wellbeing Day at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, on Saturday, November 13.
Organised by Local Women 4 Women to raise funds for FORCE cancer charity, tickets for the event are �40 for the day, from 10am to 4pm.
This includes a workshop, therapy, exercise class, lunch and refreshments, retail stalls, demonstrations and speakers.
Students from Exeter College, who are studying hair and beauty therapy, will offer complementary supervised hair styling, Indian Head massage and taster pedicures and manicures.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth businesses who have sponsored the event are: Halls Estate Agents, Willow Park Caravan Park, East Devon Associates, Beauty With Vues and Sidford Print and Design.
Elements hairdressers will offer free haircuts and Barazza will provide a hot lunch.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 5 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 9 Sidmouth Brass Academy set to play again
- 10 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
For further information and bookings, visit www.lw4w.org.uk or call 01395 568727.