Health and Wellbeing event for Sidmouth
FORCE to benefit from therapy taster day at Kennaway House
THERAPISTS, artists, speakers, exhibitors and retailers will provide taster experiences at a Women’s Health and Wellbeing Day at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, on Saturday, November 13.
Organised by Local Women 4 Women to raise funds for FORCE cancer charity, tickets for the event are �40 for the day, from 10am to 4pm.
This includes a workshop, therapy, exercise class, lunch and refreshments, retail stalls, demonstrations and speakers.
Students from Exeter College, who are studying hair and beauty therapy, will offer complementary supervised hair styling, Indian Head massage and taster pedicures and manicures.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth businesses who have sponsored the event are: Halls Estate Agents, Willow Park Caravan Park, East Devon Associates, Beauty With Vues and Sidford Print and Design.
Elements hairdressers will offer free haircuts and Barazza will provide a hot lunch.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
For further information and bookings, visit www.lw4w.org.uk or call 01395 568727.